Feta Chicken. Gently pound chicken with flat side of meat. This bright, Greek-inspired chicken has only five ingredients— it's a busy-day lifesaver! Chicken Thighs With Artichoke Hearts And Feta Cheese, Lemon Chicken With Feta Orzo, One-pan Chicken Thighs With Burst Tomatoes.
I love making stuffed chicken breasts, some of my favorites are Prosciutto, Pear and Brie Stuffed Chicken. I really loved everything about this feta roast chicken, as long as I was eating with my eyes closed Speaking of the feta, you may need to add some salt to the mixture, depending how salty the one you. Brining a chicken before roasting can make for a particularly juicy, tender bird. You can have Feta Chicken using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Feta Chicken
- You need 3 of chicken breast, bone and skin removed.
- You need 6 oz of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
Using feta in the brine adds a complex and earthy flavor to. Learn how to make Easy Feta Chicken Bake. This recipe came from an estate sale. Basil-Feta Sauce Chicken – Flavorful and tangy sauce made with basil, garlic and feta cheese served over deliciously juicy chicken.
Feta Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cut chicken breast in half (so that you have 6 pieces) and place between two pieces of wax paper..
- Gently pound chicken with flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Remove wax paper.
- Place 1 oz. of feta cheese in the center of each chicken piece and fold in half.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the bread crumbs in the bottom of the baking dish. Then arrange the chicken in the dish and put the remaining bread crumbs on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes in the oven or until chicken is done.
- Nutritional information (per serving; recipe makes 6) Carbs- 4.6g Fat- 9.4g Protein- 29.8g Calories- 228.5.
Loosen the skin from the chicken. Drain the spinach in a sieve and press out as much water as possible. The feta and fat-free cream cheese stuffing make this main dish chicken recipe rich in taste yet low in calories. It is so simple and yet so delicious. Top with feta cheese, and drizzle with remaining lemon juice.