Weight Watcher's Southwest Easy-Oven Chicken. Season chicken with salt and cayenne pepper to taste; set aside. The tastiest Weight Watchers chicken recipes are ridiculously delicious and amazingly low in SmartPoints for myWW members. While everyone is guilty of relying on familiar meal ideas sometimes, there's really no reason to eat the same kind of chicken twice.
Get food and eating options on the myWW program. Eat what you love and lose weight with our NEW myWW™ and our updated SmartPoints® system. Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? You can have Weight Watcher's Southwest Easy-Oven Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weight Watcher's Southwest Easy-Oven Chicken
- You need 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans, drained and ri nsed.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans, drained and ri nsed.
- You need 3/4 cup of mild salsa.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces.
Watch this short video to learn more: Are You Ready To Slow Cook Yourself Slim? Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup Recipe Variations. vegetarian – substitute black or pinto beans for the chicken and vegetable broth. This simple chicken breast recipe will become your go-to! Weight Watchers Chicken PaprikashConfessions of an Overworked Mom.
Weight Watcher's Southwest Easy-Oven Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In 9×13 inch baking pan, combine broth, beans, salsa and garlic..
- Add chicken and baste with liquid.
- Bake, stirring once, until chicken is cooked through and liquid is reduced. About 45 minutes.
- WW points= 4. 241 calories.
Coat chicken with flour, dip in egg then roll in corn flakes. Place in sprayed with cooking oil spray pan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Your healthy alternative to cooking our favorites is heavenly. Since Weight Watchers altered their SmartPoints program to feature a vast array of new ingredients, the number of great tasting WW zero point recipes has also grown.