Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake.
You can cook Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake
- It’s of nonstick spray.
- It’s of about 1 pound rhubarb, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 (3 oz) of package strawberry gelatin.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of package yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 of sick butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spay a 9X13 cake with noon stuck spray.
- Line cake pan with cut up rhubarb. It should completely cover the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb..
- Sprinkle gelatin over rhubarb and sugar..
- Sprinkle cake mix over Rhubarb, sugar, and gelatin..
- Melt butter in cup of hot water.
- Pour water with melted butter over cake mix. DO NOT MIX..
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until rhubarb is tender and top is lightly golden brown..
- Carefully remove from the oven. Allow to set for about five minutes if you want to severe it hot..
- Can be served alone, or with ice cream, or cream, or whipped topping..