3 cheese Doritos Casserole.
You can have 3 cheese Doritos Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 cheese Doritos Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless chicken breast or chicken strips.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of mild rotel.
- You need 2 can of Mexican corn.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby/Jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of doritos (spicy sweet chilli & spicy nacho cheese).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
3 cheese Doritos Casserole instructions
- In a skillet add butter an chicken (season with Kick'n Chicken or seasoning salt).
- In another skillet brown ground beef.
- When chicken starts to sizzle add water an cook until u can break with fork or spoon.
- In a large baking pan coat the bottom with a layer of crushed doritos (both flavors).
- In the pot with the beef add your chopped chicken, cream of chicken, corn, rotel, an pepper.
- Cook ingredients together for about 5 minutes.
- Add a layer of meat mixture to layer of chips.
- Add the layer of three cheeses.
- Crush more doritos by hand an make another layer and continue until you run out of meat!.
- Pop in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with enchiladas or mashed potatoes and ENJOY!!.