Red, White and Bleu Cheese Cobb Salad.
You can have Red, White and Bleu Cheese Cobb Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red, White and Bleu Cheese Cobb Salad
- Prepare 2 heads of Romaine lettuce, washed and chopped.
- It’s 3 of large hard-boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small jicama, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 c of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 c of carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Bleu cheese, crumbled.
- You need 12 oz of chicken breast, cooked and chopped.
Red, White and Bleu Cheese Cobb Salad instructions
- Prepare all ingredients and layer in four quart-sized jars..
- LAYER: chicken tomato yellow pepper carrots jicama eggs cheese lettuce.
- Serve with your favorite dressing – just add the carbs!.