Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken. Easy crockpot chicken has a nice kick from the combination of mustard and chili garlic sauce. Chicken and crockpot just go hand in hand. I never realized how easy chicken is to cook in a crockpot.
Paleo White Chicken Chili. – A Spicy Perspective. Ingredients: chicken breast, olive oil, onion, bell pepper. Easy Paleo Crock Pot Chicken Curry with Peppers. You can have Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
I often vary my spices to help keep things interesting, and of course spicy. If you don't love the spicy as much as I do, just use less spicy on yours. This spicy crockpot chicken chili stew is so simple to throw together. In fact, my chicken breasts were still frozen when I cut it into large chunks.
Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl..
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and pour sauce over it..
- Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours. (Depend of chicken breast's size).
- Remove chicken and pour sauce into small sauce pot..
- Heat sauce over medium to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve chicken with sauce on top..
- I made rice with veggies as a side dish but you can pick your own side dish..
I really enjoyed this spicy crockpot chicken chili stew even though it was a lot hotter than expected. The thing I really like about this dish is how little time it. This crockpot buffalo chicken is best served warm and with a side of either paleo-friendly bread, tortillas, or coleslaw. I love making homemade paleo coleslaw whenever we have chicken wings or barbecues. It's just so easy to prepare and helps me get rid of the vegetables in my crisper all at once.