Sig's Butternut Squash and Rhubarb Sauce.
You can have Sig's Butternut Squash and Rhubarb Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Butternut Squash and Rhubarb Sauce
- Prepare 2 of loins of cod or other white chunky fish.
- Prepare of I cup or more of hazelnut milk.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of crunchy or smooth peanut butter.
- You need of I large stick of fresh rhubarb.
- It’s 1 of small butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of chili flakes or powder.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of I good pinch of dried or fresh chervil or parsley.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of garlic salt.
Sig's Butternut Squash and Rhubarb Sauce instructions
- First wash your fish under cold running water, pat dry with a kitchen paper towel, set aside..
- Peel and chop the butternut squash and rhubarb into mouth size pieces. Add the squash into a pot and with a little water and simmer until they are almost cooked. Drain and add into a large pan with the rhubarb. Heat through.
- Add the peanut butter and hazelnut milk.
- Simmer gently, in the meantime cook your fish to your liking, fry,steam or bake it. When cooked pour the sauce over the fish. I served this with steamed salt potatoes and garden peas with some scallops on the side..