Easy Chicken Corn Chowder.
You can have Easy Chicken Corn Chowder using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Corn Chowder
- You need 1 lb of To 1-1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic minced/chopped.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion or 1/3 or so bag frozen chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Creamed corn.
- You need 2 can of Sweet corn.
- It’s 2 can of Whole white potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mashed potato flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooked bacon pieces (NOT "bacon bits").
Easy Chicken Corn Chowder instructions
- Place a large pot on stove and turn burner on (high or medium-high). Allow to heat for about 2 minutes..
- Spray bottom of pot with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic and sautée for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken and cook through..
- Add chicken broth, corn, creamed corn, potatoes, and seasonings to pot. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add bacon, instant potatoes, and cream. Mix well and heat for 5 minutes..