Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut.
You can cook Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 125 grams of Chocolate Drops.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (Large).
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar (Light).
Cookie Dough a la Pizza Hut step by step
- preheat oven to 160 (fan assisted).
- grease an oven dish in preparation.
- add flour, salt and baking soda and whisk together in a bowl..
- melt butter in a pan and add to a separate bowl along with your sugar and mix in your two eggs..
- mix together and gently mix in vanilla extract.
- with a spoon mix in your flour mixture and stir until a sticky mixture is formed. add your chocolate chips and ensure it is mixed evenly..
- spread into your oven dish and bake for roughly 10 minutes.
- after baking, let it cool down before dividing it into portions/dishing up.
- serve with chocolate sauce and ice cream (suggestion).