Parmesan created chicken strips or nuggets (low carb). Please read my full disclosure here. Keto Low-Carb Bacon Parmesan Crusted Chicken Nuggets with Avocado Ranch dipping sauce is a quick and easy recipe perfect for tenders, strips, or chicken fingers. Chicken nuggets are one of my daughter's favorite meals.
I'd been craving chicken nuggets for a while and googled for low carb chicken nugget inspiration. I discovered that popular crumbing of choice was crumbed pork rinds (I don't eat pork) and parmesan. I read a couple of recipes and decided to keep it simple by. You can cook Parmesan created chicken strips or nuggets (low carb) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan created chicken strips or nuggets (low carb)
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast strips.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of seasonings to taste (salt, pepper, garlic).
- You need 1 of olive oil to fry in.
BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in Then she would dip these chicken nuggets into melted butter, dredge them in breadcrumbs and Are you thinking you'd just leave the chicken on the bone rather than cutting it into smaller strips? Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this! Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese!
Parmesan created chicken strips or nuggets (low carb) step by step
- Keep strips or cut into nugget size..
- Whip eggs and place in bag with chicken to coat..
- Add dry ingredients and dip chicken into it. You can dip back into egg and back into seasonings if desired..
- Place in frying pan with heated oil. Cook until chicken is stringy (like string cheese) inside..
Place Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl. Beat eggs and water together in a bowl. Dip chicken strips into the egg mixture. This quick and easy Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is the answer to your weeknight dreams!! Season the chicken with the salt, oregano, and pepper to taste.