Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste].
You can cook Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste] using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste]
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 4 of EX LG Chicken Thighs [skin on – bone in].
- Prepare 1 (12.5 oz) of Drained Can Chicken Breasts [crushed/shredded].
- You need of ● For The Soup Base.
- Prepare 1 Can of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Campbells Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed to thin your mixture].
- Prepare 4 Cups of Uncle Ben's Instant Rice.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Mushrooms [more if desired].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Knorrs Chicken Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Sliced Black Olives [topper].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for topper].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Kraft Shredded Cheddar & Swiss Cheese [topper].
- It’s of ● For The Options [to taste].
- Prepare of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare of Sweet Peas.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Carrots.
Mike's Slimy Chicken & Rice [awful name-excellent taste] instructions
- What you'll need in steps 1, 2 & 3..
- Seasonings pictured..
- You'll eventually top your soup mixture and chicken with shredded cheese..
- Mix your soup base with your drained canned chicken breasts. Break them all up well..
- Rinse and pat dry your extra large chicken thighs..
- Add your chicken thighs to your soup mixture..
- Cover your chicken thighs with your soup base..
- Top total mixture with chives, cheese and sliced black olives..
- Seal tightly and bake at 425° for 1 hour..
- Place your chicken over your rice. Garnish with chives. Enjoy!.