Easy Thai Chicken Pizza. This is an easy to make, spicy Thai-inspired pizza. Arrange strips of chicken on top. Sprinkle on the green onions and cheese.
Or whatever is easy to grab at the store. This Thai Chicken Pizza has been on repeat for a while now! Probably because I always seem to have some leftover rotisserie chicken. You can cook Easy Thai Chicken Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Thai Chicken Pizza
- You need 8 oz of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow, orange or red pepper.
- You need 4 oz of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 of bottle- Tsang peanut sauce.
- Prepare 1 of roll of pillsbury pizza crust.
This copycat of California Pizza Kitchen's Thai Chicken Pizza will be a hit with lovers of sweet and spicy food. Chicken is coated in a spicy peanut sauce. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Thai Chicken Pizza dish you would always love to serve to your loved ones. This thai chicken naan pizza might just go down for being the easiest yet tastiest recipe on this food blog yet!
Easy Thai Chicken Pizza step by step
- 1. Unroll pizza crust dough on a baking pan. I used a 13×9 pan and thick crust dough..
- Spread 1/2 bottle of sauce on dough.
- Drain pineapple, chop up half of the colored pepper, dice one large fully cooked chicken breast (I used rotisserie chicken), and slice up the whole bunch of green onions including the whites..
- Place chicken on top of the sauce followed by peppers, whites of the onions and some of the green and all of the drained pineapple..
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 425° for about 18 min. Check for doneness of crust. If cheese isn't brown but crust is, broil for a few minutes watching closely so it doesn't burn. Top with the rest of the green onions after done baking. Enjoy!.
It's almost laughable how easy it is Do you want more ridiculously easy dinners like this? Who ever said that chicken wings, doughnuts, and pizza couldn't be healthy? Part of the joy of this easy-to-make weeknight meal is that you get to repurpose leftovers—make the French Onion Roast Chicken the night before, and you'll have enough delicious meat to make both this, and. A delicate peanut-flavored sauce is topped with cheese, fresh Asian veggies and juicy chunks of chicken to give these unique individual pizzas a deliciously different flavor. This Thai Chicken Pizza is inspired by the wildly popular California Pizza Kitchen version and couldn't be any more delicious!