Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 each of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 can of Italian seasoned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of rosemary.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of sugar.
- You need 1 dash of red wine.
- You need 1 of frying oil.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Add olive oil to the bottom of sauce pan and heat on medium high heat..
- Add garlic and onion to oil, saute until onion becomes transparent and garlic is fragrant..
- Add can of tomatoes and a splash of red wine..
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, rosemary, and sugar to taste. Cook down to desired consistency..
- While sauce is cooking, pound out both chicken breasts, until half as thick and tender..
- Combine Italian and Panko bread crumbs with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a pie dish. Season to taste..
- Beat eggs with milk in a separate pie pan..
- Submerge breast in egg mixture, then dredge through bread crumbs, making sure that it's thoroughly coated. Repeat step for thicker breading..
- Add enough oil in pan to submerge half of the chicken breast. Heat oil until it's hot..
- Submerge breast into hot oil, being careful not to burn yourself. Chicken should fry as soon as it hits the oil..
- Brown both sides of best thoroughly, about 7 minutes per side (this time will vary, depending on how high or low you have your heat set)..
- Place cooked chicken breast on an oven safe dish, ladle marinara sauce on top, add slices of mozzarella, or shredded, on top of sauce, and place under broiler. Broil until cheese is golden brown..