Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets.
You can have Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese, Grated.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs, and all seasonings and shake well.
- Transfer mix to plate.
- Dip each chicken breast into cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.