Paleo Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Paleo Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package kelp noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tarragon.
- Prepare 12 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 12 oz of water.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
Paleo Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. when pan is hot sautee garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- add chicken to skillet and cook till all sides are brown..
- rinse and chop kelp noodles, and add to the skillet along with tarragon..
- add chicken broth and water bring to a simmer.
- cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes..
- after cooking, poor the liquid from the skillet into small container for use in sauce..
- add cashews, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt, black pepper, paprika to a blender. add the reserved pan juices slowly, blend into thick sauce (use spatula to scrape down sides of blender for even blend). add juices until desired consitency is reached..
- add the sauce to skillet, then mix well. cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer, until kelp noodles are tender..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-02/paleo-chicken-alfredo/.