Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar).
You can cook Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar) using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar)
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken Breast filet (boneless, skinless).
- It’s 1 of as needed Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare of Chicken Rub (prep).
- It’s 1 of as needed Sea Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of as needed Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Chicken Glaze.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Stevia.
- You need 3 tsp of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
Chef Benny's NiHao Sweet N' Spicy Chicken Breast (No Sugar) instructions
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and cinnamon Set chicken aside while you prepare the Chicken Glaze Chicken Glaze: 1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl. 2. Mix with a spoon to evenly distribute the spices 3. Set aside Grilling the chicken: 1. Put olive oil spray in cast-ion skillet – warm to very hot. 2. Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes. 3. Sprinkle on the Chicken Glaze spices. 4. Turn the chicken, and cook for 4 additional minutes. 5. Sprinkle the remaining chicken glaze on the other side of the chicken. 6. Cook for additional minute or so and use spoon to baste the chicken while its cooking in the pan..
- 1 serving: 4oz. Chicken: 128 Calories, 1.6 grams of fat.