Easy Cheesy Potato Bake. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I wanted to put something together quickly. And it was a topic of hot discussion that it was an afterthought-side-dish that I really didn't think was that special. Easy Cheesy Potatoes are sure to become a favorite side dish in your house.
Melt it over a baked potato and you're guaranteed comfort food at its easiest. When you want something a little fancier, though, try one of these — there are potatoes au gratin recipes, twists on potato skin, and. It was much easier to mix and the potatoes cooked through this time with no crunch. You can have Easy Cheesy Potato Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Potato Bake
- You need 6 large of Potatoes.
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buffalo or Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Crushed Bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Scallions.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
Will ALWAYS replace some potato with cooked and chopped cauliflower, what an easy way to sneak in veggies! Mix in the cooked onions and garlic. Stir in the remaining milk or cream until well combined. Put in a greased baking dish and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
Easy Cheesy Potato Bake instructions
- Wash & cut potatoes into small cubes (the smaller the better as they will cook faster). I did not peel them, however that is up to your preference..
- Add potatoes to a large skillet on HIGH with olive oil (or butter) inside. Add salt, pepper & oregano for flavor & taste. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or when tender (stick a fork in the potatoes to test)..
- Next, chop up your chicken breasts in small cubes as well. Add some more olive oil to the same pan that you cooked your potatoes in on HIGH. Cook for about 15-20 or until tender. For seasoning, I added Garlic Powder & pepper..
- Combine cooked potatoes & chicken in a bowl. Add Buffalo or Hot Sauce (I used Frank's) & Ranch Dressing. Mix well until desired taste..
- Set oven to 350° & add your potatoe & chicken mix to a pan. I added a layer of cheese in the middle, then topped it more cheese, crushed (COOKED) bacon & scallions..
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!!.
These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Cheesy potatoes go by many names. Whether you call them funeral potatoes or party potatoes, one thing is clear: everyone goes back for seconds when this dish shows up at the party. If you're looking for the perfect potato side dish, this Easy Cheesy Potato Bake recipe has you covered. Creamy scalloped potatoes laced with bacon, thyme.