Easy cheesy chicken bake. I have to say, this recipe was incredibly easy – that was the biggest pro for this dish. I used raw chicken and uncooked white rice, and everything cooked perfectly in the time and temperature they recommended. Cheesy Chicken & Artichoke Bake is an easy, flavor-packed meal that's also low in carbs!
I understand it's not rocket science, but you know. How do you make Easy Baked Cheesy Mushroom Chicken? Salt and pepper chicken breasts and evenly season with Italian seasoning. You can have Easy cheesy chicken bake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy chicken bake
- Prepare 3 cup of uncooked macaroni.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of diced chicken breast raw or precooked (Suggested and preferred for simplicity).
- It’s 1 lb of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Additional various cheeses of your choice (optional).
In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter. This low-carb, easy chicken and spinach bake is one of my family's favorite weeknight meals! The pasta could have been left out to save calories without compromising on taste. That's why this cheesy chicken and spinach bake was born.
Easy cheesy chicken bake step by step
- Boil macaroni as directed on box then strain and set aside.
- Thaw precooked chicken or if using raw, proceed to cook chicken, season to taste, then dice it in small chunks. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On low heat, add milk, butter, salt, pepper and one pound of cheddar slowly into pot. Stir frequently to prevent scorching and sticking..
- Macaroni can be seasoned to taste at this time..
- Add chicken to creamy cheese mixture. Continue to stir..
- Optional: This would be a good time to add veggies such as chopped broccoli or chopped asparagus..
- Pour mixture in casserole dish. Top with remaining cheeses of your choice. I used a combination of pizza blend and mild cheddar.
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes without browning. ENJOY!.
Easy & cheesy chicken breasts spinach bake. With spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella, and feta, this Cheesy Chicken Spinach Bake recipe is going to be your new keto friendly, low carb family favorite! Stir in soup, milk and cheese. Our latest and greatest dish bake brings together chicken and cheese for a taste everyone is sure to love. Reheat, covered, in the oven or microwave before serving.