Caesar Style Tortellini.
You can have Caesar Style Tortellini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Style Tortellini
- Prepare 1 packages of Three cheese tortellini.
- You need 3 slice of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 each of Tomatos.
- Prepare 1 can of Caesar dressing.
- It’s 2 packages of Caesar salad.
- It’s 1 of as needed Vegetable oil.
Caesar Style Tortellini instructions
- Slice chicken breast into small pieces and mix them in the italian bread crumbs and cook them in the vegetable oil on medium till they're fully cooked.
- Cook tortellini as package says.
- Slice and dice tomatoes and mix into caesar salad and put in fridge till its time to mix everything.
- Mix pasta, chicken, caesar salad and caesar dressing together and add however much parmesan cheese you want. Its good hot and cold.