Tasty peanut butter chicken. Chicken breast cubes are simmered with onions and mushrooms in a rich peanut butter sauce. This recipe is delicious served over your choice of rice, noodles or quinoa. I had been looking for a peanut butter/chicken recipe for ages and decided to try out this one.
In addition to protein, peanut butter is also a good source of potassium, fibre and unsaturated fats so. Peanut butter stars in this recipe, making a tasty sauce for the tender chicken. Don't let the unusual combination of ingredients—tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic and onion with the peanut butter—keep you from trying it. You can cook Tasty peanut butter chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty peanut butter chicken
- You need 1 kg of skinned chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large spoons of peanut butter.
- You need 4 of limes.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Is this peanut butter chicken recipe a family friendly one? Read forward so you can learn more about this gem. Taste for salt and add if there is a need for it. At this point, you are ready to serve it.
Tasty peanut butter chicken step by step
- Create the sauce: Peel and finely grate the garlic. Add to bowl with peanut butter. Add the juice of 3 limes (keep the rind for next step). Add finely sliced chilli. Mix. Add water to thin slightly..
- Score the chicken with a sharp knife. Put in large bowl and rub in olive oil, salt and pepper. Grate the rind of 2 limes. Mix..
- Put chicken, scored side down in a large pan and cook on medium heat. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- Cover with sauce and pop under grill for 5 minutes until sauce browns.
- Enjoy with a side of veg. We used beans.
Easy Butter Chicken. featured in Recipes For Indian Food Lovers. This simplified version of the Indian classic combines chicken, tomato sauce, and a slew of aromatic spices all in one pot to make a flavorful dinner that's just as good as the version you'll get at restaurants — only way easier to make. This recipe is based around a caribbean peanut chicken recipe found in my mums favourite slow cooker recipe book which you will find just to the right of this text. This Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! Saute the onion in the butter until soft.