Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken.
You can cook Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 8 slice of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 of roma tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 8 of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken instructions
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Spray with cooking spray. Combine balsamic and olive oil in a bowl. Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. Cook for 4-5 minutes and flip chicken. Brush with additional balsamic and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. During the last 2 minutes of grilling place 2 slices of cheese over top each chicken to melt..
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil garlic, salt and balsamic. Toss gently to combine. Place chicken breasts on a serving plate and top with tomato mixture. Serve warm..