Bread Machine Pizza Dough. Bread Machine Pizza Dough is the perfect solution for us busy moms! Easy and delicious, it's one of my family's secret weapons! The BEST pizza dough recipe and it's made in the bread machine!
Mozzarella cheese, Camembert, Romano and Feta (for a really, really cheezy pizza!). Place all the above ingredients in the order I have listed into the bread machine. Select the dough cycle and press start! You can cook Bread Machine Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water (or flat beer).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil (or veg.oil).
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of yeast ( or 1 envelope).
Add water, oil, salt, bread flour, and yeast to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. For each pizza, grease pan and sprinkle with cornmeal. Roll out dough and place on pan or pat dough in pan. Pour the warm water into the pan of the bread machine, and add the flour on top of the water.
Bread Machine Pizza Dough step by step
- Put ingredients in bread machine, in order. (Yeast needs to be on top, not touching water).
- Turn machine on. After the kneading step, remove from machine, put in bowl and cover with towel for one hour while it rises (it will double in size).
- Punch dough down. Roll out on floured surface, or toss..
- Bake at 450°F on a heated pizza stone. 6-8 minutes before adding toppings and about 8 minutes after adding toppings..
To freeze pizza dough, prepare and let it rise in the bread machine on the dough cycle. Divide it into pizza-sized portions (depending on the size of your pan(s). Rub some olive oil over the dough ball and place it in a freezer bag. Seal the bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Follow the recipe for bread machine pizza dough and use the dough setting.