BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad. I first had this summery salad at a family reunion, and it's become one of my husband's favorite dinners. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
To make this pasta salad start by boiling the pasta according to package directions. BLT Pasta Salad – classically perfect flavor combo! Summer Pasta Salad – filled with garden fresh veggies! You can have BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of uncooked box tie pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cubed cooked chicken breast.
- You need 4 of bacon strips,cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of reduced fat mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 medium of diced tomato.
The salad is a combination of bow tie pasta, fresh tomatoes, crumbled bacon, and bits of lettuce in a delicious ranch dressing. This simple bow tie pasta salad is LOADED with bacon, lettuce, and tomato!!! And then it's dressed in a slightly creamy – and totally addicting – Zesty Italian dressing. This BLT Pasta Salad has bow-tie pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with a creamy ranch dressing.
BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions drain in rinset under cold water in large serving bowl combine the pasta romaine chicken red tomato and bacon. In a small bowl whisk together the man ice water barbeque sauce vinegar and pepper or over pasta.
When I asked you guys on Instagram whether you wanted to see this BLT Pasta Salad or The Best Pancakes Ever recipe, the response was an overwhelming vote for this BLT Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a big serving bowl, combine the pasta, romaine, cherry tomatos and bacon bits. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper.