Sizzling Chicken Fajitas Grilled Peppers, Salsa, Rice and Beans.
You can cook Sizzling Chicken Fajitas Grilled Peppers, Salsa, Rice and Beans using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sizzling Chicken Fajitas Grilled Peppers, Salsa, Rice and Beans
- You need 1 of Dried Chipotle.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions.
- It’s 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Fresh Coriander.
- It’s 2 of Limes.
- It’s 2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Capsicums.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 400 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil.
- You need 400 grams of Tinned Mixed Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 250 grams of Cooked Brown Rice.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 4 of Tortillas.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Plain Yoghurt.
- It’s 20 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need 2 of Chillis.
Sizzling Chicken Fajitas Grilled Peppers, Salsa, Rice and Beans step by step
- Dehydrate dried chilli in boiling water. Trim and add spring onion with tomato, coriander stalks, fresh cilli, juice of 1 lime, vinegar and soy sauce. Cover and sit..
- Slice and place capsicums in frying pan, quarter and fry with salt and pepper then char all over..
- Toss chicken with salt, pepper and paprika on baking paper. Fold paper then bash chicken with rolling pin. Fry in pan with oil, turning after 3 or 4 minutes until golden and cooked..
- Drain and rinse the beans then cook in pan with oil, cumin seeds and fresh chilli. Toss regularly until beans are crispy skinned..
- Blend chilli sauce until smooth and pour into serving bowl. Stir rice and juice of 1 lemon into beans. Transfer charred veges to a board, warm tortillas in pan. Slice chicken and serve with veges, rice and beans. Top with crumbled feta and coriander leaves..