Balsamic Chicken & Veggies.
You can have Balsamic Chicken & Veggies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast tenders, cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lite balsamic dressing.
- It’s 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of asparagus, trimmed and cut into about 2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 large of red pepper, diced (optional).
Balsamic Chicken & Veggies step by step
- Sauce: In a medium bowl, stir together vinegar, honey, dressing, and red pepper. Set aside..
- Chicken: In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add chicken, cover and let simmer. Flip chicken after about 5 minutes, cover, and let simmer 5 more minutes..
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir. Then, add asparagus, carrots, and red pepper to the skillet. Turn heat to low, cover, and let simmer until the veggies are cooked..