Grilled Chicken breasts.
You can cook Grilled Chicken breasts using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken breasts
- Prepare of meat.
- Prepare 6 piece of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of fruit vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 medium of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Grilled Chicken breasts instructions
- For the marination.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. This is your marinade. Quite simple, right?.
- Take the chicken breast strips and hammer them till they are an evenly thick at about half an inch.
- Dip the chicken in the marinade. If possible put it all together in a ziploc bag and remove the air.
- Keep the chicken with the marinade overnight in the fridge or outside for 2-4 hours depending upon how strong you want the taste..
- That's it for the marination. Coming to the actual cooking part now..
- Fire up the grill, or if you don't have one, you can spray a little olive oil on a grill pan and start laying the strips on it. Here's a picture attached of the grill pan.
- On a medium heat, keep flipping the chicken every 2-3 minutes. At about the 5th or 6th flip, you'll see the texture has set in and it should be all cooked. Voila!.
- Now for the sauce which is optional since the chicken already has a very strong taste.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil to a medium heat and add the flour and mix it well with the oil. It should get a clay/dough form..
- Keep on heating the flour dough mixture till it becomes golden brown..
- Then add the salt, white pepper and half a cup of milk and whisk thoroughly while it's still on the stove..
- Add the cream cheese and the rest of the milk slowly while whisking..
- You should be done in a couple of minutes when the sauce becomes thick and gains viscosity..
- Pour it on the breast pieces, stir fry some veggies and you are now a master chef at grilled meat..
- You can make the same marinade for beef and it'll still taste great. But you have to marinate and cook it at least twice as long. Cheers! :).