Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. Place on barbecue and grill with lid closed until Or slice chicken into thin strips, then arrange on a platter. The creamy basil sauce was something I added on my own, rather on the fly. While I was outside grilling the chicken, I spent a few minutes picking Oil grill grates again and place chicken breasts on the grates.
This creamy chicken is great served Add cream to the skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt The creamy basil recipe is so easy and delicious. My husband grilled and blackened the chicken. You can have Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- Prepare of Chicken preparation.
- It’s 8 large of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of Creamy Basil Dip.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 medium of plum tomatoes (seeds removed and diced).
This Creamy Herb Chicken will become your favourite chicken recipe! You can use Tarragon, or Basil with Oregano if you prefer. Fry said chicken breasts > remove from pan > make creamy sauce > lick your fingers. The basil cream sauce is mixed with tons of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and poured over the top.
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce instructions
- Lightly oil both sides of chicken breasts. Then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Barbecue chicken on grill with lid closed, approximately 6 minutes per side and an internal temp od 165°F is reached. Remove from grill..
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Note. You can make the dip a day ahead if you wish..
Thinner chicken breasts work best for this recipe. I always pound my chicken to about a quarter to a half inch thick. This ensures even cooking throughout without burning the outside crust. All Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce. Wow yummy This sauce was soooooooo good.