10 minute pizza dough!. Today I show you how to make a. Don't spend hours making pizza dough! This is a great dough to get.
Add flour, salt, garlic powder, Italian Seasoning, and oil; mix well. I know you would think it would be chicken, but it is actually pizza. I could eat pizza every meal -really! You can have 10 minute pizza dough! using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 10 minute pizza dough!
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
You'll probably have to wait for the oven to heat up but that's okay because the dough can keep resting until you're ready for it. Use it right away or put it into a greased bowl, cover with plastic (give it room to expand) and keep refrigerated for up to three days before using. This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe. I messed with this dough for forever and finally got something fast that works well & tastes really good!
10 minute pizza dough! instructions
- Mix the yoghurt and flour in a bowl to form a dough (even though it says a full cup of yoghurt I usually use just under a full cup).
- Transfer dough to a surface (I usually use my chopping board) and knead the dough with more self raising flour for 7 minutes adding more flour when it starts to stick.
- Roll out and create your pizza and enjoy. You can roll it straight away but it tends to spring back because the gluten has tightened. So I tend to leave it covered for about 10-20 minutes as it makes it easier to roll out..
This easy pizza dough recipe is weeknight-friendly and ready to bake in just fifteen minutes. The perfect quick pizza dough for busy evenings. If only there was a pizza dough that was ready in minutes… Since this dough has no yeast, it doesn't rise — I suggest rolling it fairly thin so it's not overly dense. Place the finished dough onto the prepared pizza peel and add the toppings of your choice. A homemade pizza crust is very easy and it starts with my best homemade pizza dough from scratch.