Grilled chicken breast with egg. Grilled Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach, Cheese and Sun Dried Tomatoes cooked on Big Green Egg For more barbecue and grilling recipes visit. Learn the best technique for how to grill chicken breast. Our Test Kitchen experts reveal their best tips for grilling chicken breasts.
Make Chicken Breast Flat and Even. The uneven shape of boneless, skinless chicken breasts makes them tricky to grill, but by just spending a few minutes pounding the thicker end thinner, you'll both reduce cooking time and end up with evenly cooked meat. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. You can have Grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breast with egg
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
Too often they're dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with balsamic, brown sugar, and dried thyme — you're guaranteed deliciousness. How long can I keep the chicken in the marinade? Finding an enticing Big Green Egg chicken breast recipe can broaden your grilling horizons.
Grilled chicken breast with egg instructions
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
By basting the chicken with healthy olive oil and adding a few tangy spices and garnishes, you'll create a tasty, nutritious dish that will be the highlight of your family dinner or neighborhood cookout. Grilled Chicken Breast is the perfect meal! It's great added to pasta, put on top of a salad or served with a side of zucchini salad and corn on the cob on a hot summer evening! This easy, healthy recipe produces tender and plump marinated chicken breasts that are grilled to golden perfection. The chicken will continue to cook in its residual heat while it rests.