Chicken 65. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. It can be prepared using boneless or bone-in chicken and is usually served with onion and lemon garnish.
Vahchef with Indian food videos inspires home cooks with new recipes every day. Although I have tried, I have yet to find a recipe that calls for that many ingredients but it is a possibility. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. You can have Chicken 65 using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken breast.
- You need 2 TSP of corn flour.
- You need Half of lemon.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of Red colour or orange colour.
- It’s of Chillies green 3 slit.
- You need 3 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Garlic ginger small pieces chopped few.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 2 strands.
- Prepare of Oil 5 tsps.
- You need of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 1 tsp of Ajiniomotto.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 TSP of Garam masla.
- It’s of Coriander leaves chopped half cup.
You don't need to rush to the restaurant any more if you. Its one of those popular dishes prepared in most of the dhabas and restaurants. This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries. Some say it originated in Chennai at a small Indian restaurant.
Chicken 65 step by step
- First wash the chicken and cut into small pieces and take abowl and add chicken corn flour powders ajinomoto egg salt few curry and coriander leaves and mix all and squeeze few drops of lemon juice and keep aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Then take kadai add oil which is enough for deep fry of chicken.
- Switch on gas and heat once oil heat add chicken pieces fry till golden brown and take in a plate.
- Then take another pan add 5 tsp oil and fry garlic ginger curry leave and slit green chillies and add colour and mix then add tomato sauce and mix then add 2 tsp water and add pepper powder half TSP and lemon few drops then chicken pieces into it and mix all well and chicken 65 restaurant style is ready to eat.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
A popular and easy-to-make snack recipe, full of spice and flavour. Pair this dish with a drink of your choice and serve it hot and crispy. If you see the whole process it will look lengthy, but it is worth trying. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. It is generally a dry preparation made with boneless chicken.