Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can have Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 2 packages of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough instructions
- Dissolve yeast, sugar and salt in warm water for 5 minutes.. it should get bubbly and foamy. (I take a cup of regular temp tap water and microwave it for about 50 seconds.
- Add flour and mix until well blended..
- Pour oil over dough, cover bowl and let set in a warm draft free spot for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes stir down the dough, incorporating the oil. Divide between 2 pans for a thin crust or 1 pan for a thicker crust..
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 (this is done before toppings are added). Top your crust as you like and continue baking at 425 for 12-15 minutes..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.