Chicken Jambalaya (Weight Watchers).
You can have Chicken Jambalaya (Weight Watchers) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Jambalaya (Weight Watchers)
- You need 2 1/2 oz of ( ) uncooked turkey sausage(s), chopped.
- It’s 1 large of ( ) uncooked onion(s), chopped.
- It’s 1 small of ( ) green pepper(s), chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ( ) dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of ( ) table salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ( ) black pepper.
- It’s 2 of clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), minced.
- You need 2 of breast(s) ( ) roasted skinless chicken breast, cubed, about 2 cups.
- It’s 1 of rib(s) (medium) uncooked celery, stalk, chopped.
- You need 2 of cup(s) ( ) fat-free chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ( ) cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 28 oz of ( ) canned tomatoes, whole, plum, peeled with juice.
- You need 1 of cup(s) ( ) uncooked white rice, long-grain.
Chicken Jambalaya (Weight Watchers) step by step
- Coat a large, nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Over high heat, sauté the turkey sausage until crispy on edges. Add onion, celery and green pepper and sauté until tender..
- Reduce heat and stir in cayenne, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic. Sauté until garlic is fragrant..
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, broth and rice. Bring to a simmer, cover and let cook until rice is tender, 20 minutes. Yields about 1 1/4 cups per serving.