Peri Peri Chicken & Bean Salad.
You can have Peri Peri Chicken & Bean Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peri Peri Chicken & Bean Salad
- It’s 400 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 200 grams of Chick Peas.
- Prepare 100 grams of fresh Baby Beetroot.
- You need 100 grams of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 small of Red Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Peri Peri Seasoning.
Peri Peri Chicken & Bean Salad step by step
- Heat oven at 160 -180 degrees celsius. Wrap baby beetroots in foil and place on tray in ove. Cook for approximately 40 minutes. Half way through cooking the baby beetroot, place cherry tomatoes in oven and roast for 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle chicken breast with peri-peri seasoning, then place chicken breast on a non stick fry pan and cook on medium – high until chicken breast turns golden brown.
- While chicken is cooking, drain and rinse chick peas under cold water, then pour chick peas into bowl.
- Chop parsley and red onion and then mix with chick peas. Place chick pea salad on the side of a plate.
- Once chicken is cooked, place chicken breast next to chick pea salad on plate.
- Remove baby beetroot and tomatoes from oven. Place baby beetroots on side of plate and place roast cherry tomatoes on top of chick pea salad.