Chicken Caesar Wrap.
You can have Chicken Caesar Wrap using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Wrap
- You need 3/4 cup of fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 cup of torn romaine lettuce.
- It’s 3 cup of cubed choked chicken breast.
- It’s 6 of whole wheat 8 inch tortillas.
Chicken Caesar Wrap step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cheese, garlic powder, and pepper..
- Add the chicken and romaine lettuce. Mix..
- Soon 2/3 cup of mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll up..