Buffalo Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Buffalo Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 1/2 lb of bite sized Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 6 large of Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced Avocadoes.
Buffalo Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Toss the bite size chicken in the buffalo sauce, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Fill each leaf of lettuce with quinoa, tomatoes, and avocado. Top with the baked buffalo chicken..