You can have Taco Salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- You need 1 head of Romaine Lettuce (approx.).
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast (for one night's serving).
- You need 2 of Bell Peppers (any colors will do).
- Prepare 1 package of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Cheese (shredded Mozzarella & Cheddar).
Taco Salad step by step
- Julianne the peppers and then cut the strips in half. Do NOT cook them..
- Cut the chicken into approx. 3/4" cubes. Fry on medium-high heat until cooked through to 165 degrees..
- Once the chicken is cooked, empty one package of taco seasoning, adding to it 1 cup of water. Stir the mixture and add to the chicken in the pan..
- Cook the chicken until the taco seasoning mixture is reduced to a thicker sauce..
- Cut up the romaine lettuce and place in bowls..
- Add shredded cheese to the pan to melt it over the chicken..
- Add all of the ingredients together and serve..