Low Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole.
You can have Low Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 10 ounce of can tomatoes with green chilies (drained).
- It’s 2-3 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of pepperjack cheese (shredded).
- You need 1 cup of monterey jack cheese (shredded).
- It’s of (OPTIONAL) 2 ounce sliced black olives.
- You need of (OPTIONAL) 2 ounce jalepeno slices.
Low Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole instructions
- Add chicken breast, chicken stock, and garlic to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until tender..
- Shred chicken into casserole dish, draining any remaining stock..
- Mix in the drained can of tomatoes with green chilies..
- (OPTIONAL) Mix in jalepenos and black olives to the dish..
- Add clumps of cream cheese throughout the dish..
- Add a layer of shredded pepperjack cheese..
- Add a layer of monterey jack cheese..
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes..