Skinny Curry Chicken.
You can have Skinny Curry Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skinny Curry Chicken
- Prepare 200 grams of chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry power.
- You need 2 tbsp of flower.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raises.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
Skinny Curry Chicken instructions
- Cook the rice by bringing a large pot of water to a boil and add salt. Add the rice and stir. Cook for 10 minutes and then turn down the heat to low and let the water steam away..
- Fry the peeled and diced apples, garlic, and onion in a pan with the olive oil..
- Add chicken to pan..
- Add curry powder and flower. Stir well..
- Add lemon juice and chicken broth..
- Let simmer..
- Add raisins and salt and pepper..
- Serve with rice..