chicken pasta salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. I loved how easy it was to throw together. Great flavor and the whole family enjoyed it." – Christina.
My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing. Using hummus gives this dish a great taste and texture, while also increasing its nutritional profile. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. You can cook chicken pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken pasta salad
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast, cooked and diced.
- Prepare 12 oz of bag, your choice pasta cooked according to package.
- It’s 2 of stalks celery diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 2/3 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1/3 cup of red wine vinaigrette salad dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mustard.
- You need 1/3 cup of bacon ranch salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian herb mix.
Add the macaroni and cook until al dente, according to the package directions. Drain in a colander, rinse with cold water and shake until very dry. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook fusilli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl.
chicken pasta salad step by step
- Combine first 6 ingredients, in separate bowl combine remaining ingredients till well blended, pour over pasta and mix till well blended, refrigerate at least 4 hours, enjoy!.
In a large bowl, toss the pasta, chicken, oil and garlic powder. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, curry powder, salt and pepper; cover and chill. Just before serving, add the red pepper, tomato, carrot and dressing to pasta mixture; gently toss to coat. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad is a spinach salad with penne pasta, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, toasted slivered almonds, and a fresh citrus vinaigrette.