Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb). This Fathead pizza recipe tastes pretty much like regular pizza! And the texture is spot-on, which is one of the most challenging things to get right with low carb dough. Fat Head pizza is the low-carb keto pizza recipe the entire internet is going crazy over.
Fathead pizza dough recipe is all the rage. It's easy to make AND versatile! We even use it for sweets. You can have Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb)
- It’s 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of almond flour.
Fathead pizza is all the rage among keto and low carb dieters. This pizza crust is a gluten free version that fits low carb, high fat macros perfectly. Bake the fathead pizza crust on a parchment lined pan for best results. Low Carb Lasagna: You'll never guess what I'm using in.
Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until cheese is melted..
- Add remaining ingredients to the melted cheese and mix well..
- Grease a pizza pan and spread dough out into a 1/2 thick circle..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown..
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake 10 minutes..
This Fathead Pizza is a low carb alternative for pizza cravings during keto, or great if you simply want to cut down on carbs. The dough is surprisingly easy to work with and really delicious! I've tried all the unconventional flour-free crusts out there, from cauliflower crust to chicken crust, and I think this. Low carb pizza is my ultimate quick dinner. This Fathead Pizza Crust is a low carb dieter's dream.