Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. You can have Pizza dough using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried organo.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of garlic salt or garlic powder.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of basil (optional).
- It’s of Large pinch salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of cornmeal (to sprinkle in the pan).
Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough step by step
- Mix 1/2 cup flour, yeast, sugar, and warm water in a bowl, cover and let it stand until foamy.
- When foamy add the rest of the ingredients except for the cornmeal and knead until smooth, add more flour if needed.
- Cover bowl and put in a warm place for the dough to double in size..
- Take a pan and sprinkle cornmeal evenly into it.
- Press the dough into the shape you want and add it into the prepared pan, throw your favorite toppings on and bake in oven at 450°F until golden brown..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.