Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts.
You can have Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded light mozzarella.
- It’s 16 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts instructions
- Start by cutting chicken breasts in half, then beat with a mallet to flatten them..
- In a non stick skillet add olive oil & unsalted butter to melt. Add chix breasts & cook til golden brown..
- Once golden brown & cooked thru, add tomato soup, moving your chix breasts to coat them in the tomato soup..
- Then add mozzarella cheese to top of chix breasts & then pepperonis & let simmer til cheese is melted. Serve & enjoy!.