Thai peanut noodle salad.
You can cook Thai peanut noodle salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai peanut noodle salad
- Prepare 16 oz of thin spaghetti noodle.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 of red pepper cut into strips.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 2 cups of grilled chicken breast, cut into strips.
Thai peanut noodle salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to packaged directions, rinse under cold water and drain..
- In a medium bowl, wise the soy sauce, lime juice, peanut butter, sugar, crushed red pepper, vegetable broth, and canola oil together until smooth.
- Toss the pasta and sauce together until evenly coated.
- Add the green onions, red bell pepper, carrot, and grilled chicken. Mix and serve..