You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 package of yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil, additional 2 Tbsp oil.
- You need 1.5 cups of water warm 110 F.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix flour, salt, sugar yeast and mix together. Gradually add water and 2 Tbsp of oil. Mix until dough ball forms. If dough is too dry add water 1 Tbsp at a time until ball forms, if too wet at 1 Tbsp at a time of flour until not sticky..
- Knead dough of floured surface until ball is smooth. Maybe a minute. Place in bowl and coat with additional 2 Tbsp of oil. Cover and let raise for 1 hour in warm place..
- Once dough has doubled in size punch to let air out. Divide into 2 equal dough balls. Use both or freeze..
- Roll dough out to desired thickness, on parchment paper. Put on pizza sauce, and toppings of choice..
- Cook at 450F for 10-15 minutes based on pizza size. Look for cheese to bubble in middle of pie for doneness. If using a pizza stone let preheat for 1 hour prior in oven..