Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram using 11 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram
- It’s 2 of large poblano peppers.
- You need 2-8 ounce of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 ounces of provolone cheese, cut into small cubes.
- It’s 4 slices of pepperoni.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic and herb cream cheese.
- You need 4 of thin slices deli pastrami.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend, divided use.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated romano cheese, divided use.
- Prepare 1 of large egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (17.3 ounce) of pack Pepperidge Farms frozen puff pastry, thawed but kept cold.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cheese, Poblano Peppers and Pastram step by step
- Roast poblano peppers.
- Preheat oven toto 450, line a baking dish with foil, place peppers on ungreased plate.
- Roast peppers until skin is wrinkled and peppers are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Peel and seed peppers.
- Prepare chicken.
- Slice each chicken breast in half but don't cut all the way through, open like a book and season with some of the sriracha seasoning.
- Add half of romao cheese on each breast.
- Add 1/2 of provolone on each breast.
- Add 1/2 of garlic herb cheese on top.
- Fold chiken over, enclosing filling.
- Place a roasted poblano pepper on each folded chicken.
- Place chicken on pastrami, 2 slices oer chicken breat.
- Wrsp pastrami arond chicken and poblano.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken on all side. It will not becooked through, it will finish in the oven.
- Cool to room temperature before rolling out puff pastry. Roll each sheet to smooth out seams.
- Place chicken breast in center of pastry.
- Fold one side of pastry over chicken.
- Fold the other side pressing seams to seal.
- Place seam side dwn on ungreasded foil lined baking dish, brush with egg wash.
- Season with some romano cheese and sriracha seasoning.
- Bake in a 425 oven on a ungreased foil lined baking dish until golden and puffed 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with my Creamy Mustard Sauce, found on my profile and in search.