My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken. Skinless chicken breast along with skinless turkey breast is considered as ZeroPoint foods according to Weight Watchers. A wonderfully tasty Weight Watchers chicken recipe that is best served with mashed potato for extra comfort! Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki is a versatile kid-friendly Crockpot recipe with low WW FreeStyle Points making it perfect for your SmartPoints meal plan!
Since you're counting your food intake by SmartPoints, you don't have to. Weight Watchers Taco Casserole, Chicken Marsala – Weight Watchers, Parmesan Chicken Cutlets – Weight Watchers. Saute chicken and onion in butter. You can have My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 5 medium of chicken breasts.
Blend. heat and add chicken, mushrooms, and pimentos (arrange . Top weight watchers chicken recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. White beans, shredded chicken, green chile, sour cream and cheese. These have just the right amount of kick to them and hit the spot if you're craving Mexican.
My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove all skin and fat from chicken – can substitute chicken breasts for legs, thighs.
- Finely chop up one small or medium onion – I prefer white, but you can use yellow.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Place chicken into non-stick dish – doesn't need to have a lid.
- Pour ingredients over chicken.
- Place in oven for one hour or until tender. I flip half way through. Make sure to baste frequently..
- Serve over rice – I love Jasmine to rice, but can use plain to rice or even noodles.
I really hope you enjoy testing out these recipes. Don't forget to check out my And here's another weight watcher's recipe that's loaded with Mexican flavors and yet, is waist friendly- a super hearty and healthy casserole. Try this Weight Watchers Chicken Marsala recipe, or contribute your own. Allow to stand for a couple of minutes then serve garnished with the thyme sprigs. Top tip for making Weight Watchers Cajun chicken.