Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito. I love the way mexican restaurants make a chicken burrito, with mexican rice and shredded, juicy This way it is lighter and healthier, but no less tasty! Ofcourse you can always choose to add the Cut the chicken in coarse pieces. Healthy Crispy Fiesta Chicken Burrito WrapsGimmedelicious.
Every single ingredient in this healthy chicken burrito recipe, from the veggies to the spices, gives your body something nutritious. Chicken and Black Bean Cilantro Lime Burrito. Feel free to add mushrooms, garlic, onions, zucchini, bell peppers, or tomatillos. You can cook Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of salsa fat free burrito wraps.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed bell peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed greens.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white truffle oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of low fat Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic and salt powder.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
For a twist, add a hint of shredded. Easy recipes like 'chipotle style' healthy chicken burrito bowls were my go to on those nights when I was alone in college. Living where it snowed for a Believe it or not, these healthy chicken burrito bowls are one of the first recipes that really got my wheels turning to start 'The College Housewife'. Chicken Burrito Recipe for busy people!
Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito step by step
- Marinate the chicken. Add Greek yoghurt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs, sea salt and mix well with your hands untill all the sides of the chicken are covered with the marinade sauce. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Finely chop mixed bell peppers, garlic clove and green veggies. I have used beans.
- Add olive oil and truffle oil and chopped garlic in a wok on medium heat.
- Add Italian herbs and everyday seasoning.
- Add bell peppers and green veggies and cook for 6-8 mins.
- Add chicken and 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Stir untill the water is soaked completely..
- Add chicken and veggies in the wrap.
- For a crispy burrito slightly toast the burrito in a medium heat pan for 1 min on each side.
They do not freeze well and make chicken and rice burrito soggy. Use shredded cabbage instead of lettuce. Pan fry ingredients like bell pepper, onion and zucchini. The great thing about stuffed vegetables is how wonderfully versatile they are. Take taco night to the next level with these Baked Bell Pepper Tacos!