Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap. These Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps are an easy and light weeknight meal. A quick homemade teriyaki sauce makes them way better than takeout! Ever Since I've slowly switch to a super healthy diet to help off set some of my health issues, everything tastes too sweet!
Teriyaki Chicken Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Vegan "Chicken" Teriyaki Wraps and healthy snacks made with Gardein crispy tenders and my favorite vegan chocolate, The Good Life Ricemilk chocolate. Cashews add crunch to these Asian-inspired wraps. You can have Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap
- You need 1 of ancient grains tortilla wrap with chia.
- Prepare 1/4 of tomato, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of baby spinach, rinsed and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mandarin orange, peeled.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of squeeze of poppy seed ranch.
- It’s 1/4 lb of chicken breasts.
To make teriyaki chicken lettuce wraps you need simple ingredients you probably have on hand already. This Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap is a delicious option for lunch on-the-go! Prep the chicken Sunday night, cut the veggies and make your wraps. You can prep a couple wraps for the first couple days of the week or you can have all the ingredients prepped and prepare the wrap before you head to work.
Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wrap step by step
- Preheat the first panfry to medim temperature..
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes, then add a dash of salt and pepper..
- When your panfry is ready, add a little bit of olive oil before placing your chicken..
- Lower down the temperature, and add a lid on top; to moistened the chicken..
- Prep your veggies according to the ingredient list. Before prepping, have your second frying pan ready by preheating at medium temperature..
- Once the second pan is ready, add olive oil, garlic and onions. Let it sit until the onions are golden brown..
- Throw in diced carrots and red peppers..
- Check to see if the chicken is ready by cutting the chicken bite in half..
- If the chicken is ready (or if it's nearly done) transport the chicken into the second frying pan..
- Add tomatoes, diced carrots, orange and spinach. Stir stirr stirr! :).
- 3-5 minutes later, add the cooked quinoa..
- Then, a squeeze of teriyaki sauce and a squeeze of poppy seed ranch dressing..
- Place the finished product onto the tortilla wrap, and wrap them up tightly and….
- Enjoy! Hope you had fun with this creation as much as I did!!.
Baked Teriyaki Chicken is by far one of my favorite ways to eat chicken breast. Delicious juicy chicken breast smothered in a thick teriyaki sauce that sticks onto each bite-sized piece of chicken. All made in the oven without babysitting a pot for the sauce. *insert-angelical-ahhh*. This chicken teriyaki recipe is a healthy, Paleo version of the popular Japanese dish. With no added sugar or starch, you'll love this easy chicken A paleo teriyaki chicken recipe from her cookbook ASIAN PALEO.