Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. You can cook Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Warm Water, 110 degrees.
- It’s 1 Envelope of Yeast.
Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough step by step
- Add the yeast to warm water and set it aside for about 3 minutes..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough attachment, mix together the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil. Stir the yeast in the water to make sure its all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture..
- With the speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes..
- Oil 2 bowls with olive oil and set aside. Divide the dough in two pieces and roll into a ball. Place each ball of dough into the oiled bowls, seam side down and brush the tops of the dough with a little oil to stop them from drying out. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of each bowl and place the dough into a warm place. Inside a microwave or an oven (oven turned off) works best..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.