Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast.
You can cook Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast
- You need 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast step by step
- Combine all spices, olive oil, and lemon juice to form a paste and cover chicken breasts. Marinate as long as possible..
- Heat oven to 400F, then cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165F..